Thursday, October 18, 2012

Still fumbling around, but enjoying Jesus in the process


Hello again. Here's a redone page one.... black is C:0 M:0 Y:0 K:100... dunno how to get it any blacker :) I've used ArtWeaver. Trying my best to get the resolution up, but the help section of this freeware is not exactly robust. This image should be 300 dpi... but I had thought that several re-do's ago and was wrong. I didn't see your comment, PAB, until I'd done it at 300. Will that print OK?  I enlarged my original to 2500 x 2500 pixels (to compensate for the 96 dpi resolution) then traced it using layers... and deleted the original layer and flattened everything into a jpg. I'm resigned to not being completely professional... as long as the quality doesn't distract from the message for the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment